Here are some of the college girls from Calvary Church I used to mentor...I miss them sooo much! It was so fun to see friends and family. This picture was taken at Matt & Megan's wedding which was held on Treasure Island. It was such a beautiful day...and the wedding was awesome, I thought the Minister was hot! Maybe that's because it was Simon! He officiated the wedding - his first!! Hawk was the ring bearer and did an excellent job too!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Here are some of the college girls from Calvary Church I used to mentor...I miss them sooo much! It was so fun to see friends and family. This picture was taken at Matt & Megan's wedding which was held on Treasure Island. It was such a beautiful day...and the wedding was awesome, I thought the Minister was hot! Maybe that's because it was Simon! He officiated the wedding - his first!! Hawk was the ring bearer and did an excellent job too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment