Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Disneyland with the cousins!

We met up with my cousin Evette & her family at Disneyland. They live in Arizona. We had so much fun with them :)

Here is our family in the tea cups (Simon's favorite ride...not!)


Here are Evette's girls...it was so nice to have our kids together, Evette & I grew up together and played together almost everyday! I definitely miss living close to my cousins.


Here we all are!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm getting the feeling you guys live at Disneyland! It seems like every other post you have more Disneyland pictures. How fun!

Armbruster Asylum said...

Hey guys!! Speaking of Disneyland...we are interested in coming down the end of August. Would you be available to hang out August 27-30? Maybe on Simon's day off we could go to Disney. Let us know what you think...That will be just after K graduates and we will be looking to get away!!!!

Andy