Monday, October 20, 2008

My Boys!

The Price boys always seem to be up to something! We have been blessed with the laughter from all the fun and silly things they do. Here are some pictures showing some of their personality. These are pictures from September and October.

Here's Hudson all ready for school...it was picture day, only reason I put him in such stylish duds! He thrives when he goes to preschool and loves it...although he has definitely had his moments! Notice his "briefcase"...he always has to bring something with him (this time it is his monkey "bananas" & his blankie).


Here is Hawk (& Daddy)...he is definitely the first born who likes to help Daddy with projects. He is all ready to work on the jeep! I believe he is using the "Force" on Daddy...


Here is Huntley...who loves his Cheerios! He is a cuddle bear and we love that he is laid back for the most part. Just recently we've noticed a little bit of tantrum throwing...we'll see what comes of it. We just love giving and getting loves from this precious guy :)



Here is Hawk & Hudson being silly...the norm! Hawk is always trying to get Hudson & Huntley to laugh and succeeds 99.9% of the time...


Here is Hawk & Hudson in a Hummer we saw at a local street fair.



Hudson going on a drive with Mommy...(don't worry after the pic was taken, I put him in his safety harness in the back!


There are days where we have nothing to do...so we hit the mall! Here is Huntley having some fun and trying to walk...


I had to take this one...Hudson has to have things a certain way (I wonder at times)...he wanted to sleep with his bucket full of stuff.

Here is Huntley always amazed with Scout...good thing Scout has tolerated two other boys when they were Huntley's age. He is such a great dog :)


Here is a cute picture of Huntley in the crib that all the boys have slept in...

Huntley and spaghetti! I have to find the picture of Hawk after eating spaghetti...will post soon!

Here is a picture of Hudson...(I think Hawk took this picture)!


Huntley crawling around his little play area...
Hawk is so creative...here he is with his made up drum set...

No comments: